Monday, March 09, 2009

EXP1 - CREATIVE WORK OF PAST - HELLO MY LOVE

HELLO MY LOVE

hello my love
where have you been
mysticism
you keep yours in your mind
when you dropped it
i picked it up
an old movie
a memorial moment
passing in front of me

no idea

hello my love
the day you said bye to me
the sky face was grey
there was nothing to me
you or someone else
a farce on that day
it'd never be seen

so confused

it's not a time to say i miss someone
coz i'm very happy here
when someone is happy
the sadness would be hidden
but the difference is that
never try to ignore the thing that's ever happened
that's your past
living without the past
you are not you





farce
from the begain to the end


since
the star doesn't know the character
the playwright doesn't know the play
the director doesn't know the name of the movie


the film are proceeding
it's because nobody cares




thats a really long story





The reason why I chose this is I like it.
I didn't indeed save the thing I wrote down on somewhere.
Nomarlly it has an attractive start or an impressive end but the other parts are boring.
I was trying designing something in mind, however, it did come out because of my poor drawing skills and unclear purpose.
I think I can study it from now and get a good achievement.



Creative task, this is what I think architecture is.


No comments:

Post a Comment